WHAT IS AMUSEDOM?
Amusedom is a self-publishing, entertainment and social networking platform for creators, publishers and fans. Amusedom.com is worldwide, user-driven and language independent. It’s not a corporate site, but a professional and social network of fans, creators, publishers, and people like you. The idea is simple: Give creators the ability to publish and sell their own content directly, and without restrictions, to a worldwide audience. Create a business model that encourages creativity, rewards talent and favors the creator. Provide the tools and technology allowing creators to authorize, promote and distribute their work in multiple mediums, seamlessly. Create a platform where creative expression can expand and grow, as well as the audience that wishes to be entertained by it. Amusedom is us! If you’re an artist, writer, publisher, critic or fan… Amusedom is you.
The Amusedom network makes it easy to publish and distribute your work across a variety of mediums by providing the tools and technology to make it happen. Amusedom is designed to be a non-exclusive service where creators retain all the rights to their own work, and receive up to 80% of the revenue from their work. There is no setup fee, and it’s free and easy to join. And if you’re already on Facebook, you can easily join Amusedom through Facebook connect. Publish, distribute, sell and promote your own comics, books or magazines easily. Amusedom is safe and secure, working directly with PayPal. There are no special e-readers or viewers to download, no programs or software. All the tools are already in place to start uploading your content.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME? IF YOU’RE A CREATOR…
Amusedom is not a corporate site, but a site made by creators to serve creators. It is a revenue-oriented business model to empower creators to carve a path for their own future. Amusedom enables you to be the publisher, as there are no middlemen, agents, lawyers, editorial restrictions or contracts. You can maintain your independence and creative freedom, while earning financial security.
- Publish your books instantly, price them yourself and sell them directly to a worldwide audience. All you need is an email address to be notified of your sales.
- Amusedom.com is non-exclusive. That means you can publish your work anywhere you want and keep the rights to your work, and up to 80% of the revenue.
- Amusedom is free and there is no set up fees. It’s easy to use and free for users to join.
- Publish seamlessly and simultaneously in multiple platforms, formats and devices such as Apple’s iPad, iPhone, Amazon’s Kindle and many others.
- Amusedom is safe and secure. There are no downloads for users to pirate, we work directly with PayPal and we do not share your information with anyone.
- Marketing is easy. Use our integrated tools to share and promote your work through all the social networks like Facebook and Twitter, and reach further than before.
- Build your own audience; get feedback from users, fans and other professionals to help you fine-tune your work.
- Manage your properties with programming, real time sales figures, traffic statistics and user feedback.
- You can also add your own videos and shorts, and links to your blogs and websites. What you get out of Amusedom and how far you go is really up to you. Amusedom is your enabler. We provide you with the venue, the social network, the technology and the path to your own revenue stream. There are no technological limits, and no excuses either. You’re only limited by your own talent and imagination. Amusedom is YOUR network…
AMUSEDOM is you.
You can start right now and publish anything you want: books, comics, sketchbooks, short stories, graphic novels, illustrated books, novels, literary works and magazines, of any kind, with any theme, or in any genre. You don’t need to worry about tech specs or what devices you’ll be usable with. Our integrated tools are free, easy to use and give you access to a variety of the most popular devices such as Apple’s iPad, iPhone, Amazon’s Kindle and many others. So what are you waiting for? Sign up with Amusedom and join a network of hundreds of internationally renowned creators.
Virtual books are not the end game but the foundation. Monetizing your video productions, animated shorts and movies is what’s next. Lastly, the ultimate goal is taking advantage of html5; and all the game changing capabilities of the new web to provide the tools and the means to create, publish and sell the next generation of entertainment.
IF YOU’RE A PUBLISHER…
Amusedom is not your competitor. We are not a publisher, but an enabler. Amusedom is a non-exclusive service; you keep your publisher identity and up to 80% of the revenue. With Amusedom you can expand and/or compliment your business by adding digital sales to your library of content, as well as the means to promote your content seamlessly through social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Sell digitally and/or add another point of sale to your distribution network.
- Sell and promote your traditional inventory by mail order.
- Market your content through our integrated Facebook media tools.
- With Amusedom’s monetizing system already in place, all you need to do is register, upload your content and start selling right away.
Last year (2010) digital sales outstripped traditional book sales in the US. Digital content hasn’t replaced print, but simply added another option for consumers. It’s not about choosing one over the other, but by giving the consumer the additional choice, you expand your market beyond the narrow and often costly paths of traditional distribution. Go beyond the local comic book store and reach a worldwide audience in much greater numbers. There’s no need to take the time or expense to develop the platform on your own. Nor do you need to worry about competing technologically with others. With Amusedom, you’re part of a bigger network, and there’s power in numbers. It’s free to join and there’s no set up fees. Upload as many books as you want, and start selling today!
Yes individual artists have a lot of choices but editorial choices are important and with an 80% margin, you can easily accommodate the authors in your catalog. Sure, it’s a brave new world out there, and individual artists have a lot of choices. but, in most cases, editorial choices are fundamental for success. And with an 85% margin, you can easily accommodate the authors in your catalog.
IF YOU’RE A FAN…
With Amusedom’s ever-expanding, independent comics library from creators all over the world there is something for everyone. Enjoy new and original books, along with old classics that are hard to find or not longer in print, at a fraction of the price, while supporting the creators. It’s no longer about what you can get in your local comic shop or book store, but about instantly accessing content from every corner of the globe.
- Register for free, create your own profile and get free buying credits (coming soon).
- Build your own library, access it from anywhere or take it to your portable device.
- Zoom into the pages like never before and appreciate the artwork in high resolution and fantastic detail.
- Discover new talent, help them shape their creations and tell the world.
- Follow and connect with your favorite artists and writers and chat with other users in real time.
- Connect and share content through Facebook and other social media sites.
- Build your own virtual library and share your favorite books. Start new trends.
- Rate books and write reviews and help shape new styles and genres.
With Amusedom, you can play an active role in shaping the future of the medium, as well as assuring you have access to intellectually stimulating content. Don’t let the usual suspects dumb it down for you. Register now and connect with fans just like you today!
Our Hall of Fame includes internationally renowned creators like Pepe Moreno, Tim Bradstreet, Syd Mead, Michael Kaluta, Paco Roca, Javier Trujillo, Michael Golden, Bill Sienkiewicz, Richard Starkings, Cris Ortega, Dave Johnson, Rosanna Walls, Alvaro Pons, Bruce Jones, Tanino Liberatore, Jim Starling, Joe Jusko, Michael Netzer, Thomas Jane, J. F. Lawton, Skott Harben, Rafa Garres, Juan José Ryp, Sergio Bleda, Tony Harris, Doug Wheatley, Sean Galloway, Neil Vokes, Neal Adams, Larry Hama and hundreds more.